Grape variety: 85% Vernaccia di Oristano. Native white grape variety from the Tirso Valley, perfectly suited to alluvial soils where it best expresses its features, achieving the full ripeness of the fruits. 15% other local Sardinian grape varieties.
Soil: Alluvial soil; medium-sandy texture.
Vineyard size: 8 ha
Training system: Espalier, Guyot.
Fertilizers: Natural organic, green manuring every other year.
Plant protection products: Traditional; sulphur and copper.
Weeding: Only mechanical.
Fermentation: It ferments for about 20 days at a controlled temperature, 30% of the mass in durmast barriques and the remaining 70% in stainless steel.
Ageing: Once assembled, the wine ages for one month in stainless steel tanks; weekly batônnage confers an important aromatic complexity and structure. Refining continues until bottling either in stainless steel or in concrete.
Description: Bright straw yellow colour, the wine is dry, smooth and well-balanced on the palate. It has good persistence and body.
Alcohol content: 13% vol
Food matching: Cured fish roe (bottarga), shellfish and seafood cuisine.
Serving temperature: 8-10 °C